- All silk crepe fabrics and suits made of silk are recommended for dry clean only.
- Expose the silk and zari products to natural atmosphere periodically.
- Do not use direct perfume on zari or silk fabrics.
- Viscose fabrics or suits shall be dry clean for the first time, thereafter gently hand wash in cold water with gentle care detergent only.
- Use cotton or muslin cloth to wrap your premium silk or zari garments . Moreover you may use silica gel satchet in your wardrobe for storing garments.
- Dry garments in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- For embellished products, iron on back side.